A quick and easy Beef Italiano made with Gary’s QuickSteak Sirloin Beef. Don’t Forget the
Looking for a quick and easy dinner recipe? These loaded Philly fries are sure to hit the spot!
Gary’s QuickSteak Sirloin
- 1 4oz Gary’s QuickSteak Sirloin puck
- 2 oz onion, chopped
- 2 oz sliced mushrooms
- 2 oz chopped bell pepper
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 8 oz French fries
- 4 oz cheddar cheese sauce or queso
- 1 Tbsp Sour Cream
- 1 Jalapeño, sliced
- Place fries in preheated oven and begin next step when they are half way done.
- Heat butter in large pan to 350 F, place steak, onion, pepper and mushrooms in and let sizzle for 30 seconds.
- Flip steak, let cook 20 seconds, separate slices and mix in onion/pepper/mushrooms.
- Finish cooking steak mixture and place over top of the hot and crispy French fries.
- Drizzle with cheese sauce, sprinkle jalapenos and top with sour cream.