An alternative to the beef cheesesteak we know and love, with Gary’s QuickSteak Chicken!
Gary’s QuickSteak Chicken Breast
- 1 12 oz. package Gary’s QuickSteak Chicken*
- 1 Tomato, large (sliced)
- 1/2 C Green Peppers (julienne sliced)
- 1 C Onion – White or Yellow (julienne sliced)
- 1 head Bibb Lettuce
- 8-12 slices Cheese (any type, white or yellow)
- 2-4 Hoagie Buns
- In a large skillet prepare Gary’s QuickSteak Chicken portions according to package directions.
- After portions are flipped and broken apart add onions and peppers to pan and sauté until onions just begin to wilt and become translucent and chicken is no longer pink.
- Place lettuce, sliced tomatoes and cheese slices on hoagie bun, then top with chicken.
*Please follow package label guidelines for proper temperature for all cooked meats and poultry.