This Chicken Enchilada Casserole is made using Gary’s QuickSteak Chicken Breast! Gary’s QuickSteak Chicken Don’t
An alternative to the beef cheesesteak we know and love, with Gary’s QuickSteak Chicken!
Gary’s QuickSteak Chicken Breast
- 1 12 oz. package Gary’s QuickSteak Chicken*
- 1 Tomato, large (sliced)
- 1/2 C Green Peppers (julienne sliced)
- 1 C Onion – White or Yellow (julienne sliced)
- 1 head Bibb Lettuce
- 8-12 slices Cheese (any type, white or yellow)
- 2-4 Hoagie Buns
- In a large skillet prepare Gary’s QuickSteak Chicken portions according to package directions.
- After portions are flipped and broken apart add onions and peppers to pan and sauté until onions just begin to wilt and become translucent and chicken is no longer pink.
- Place lettuce, sliced tomatoes and cheese slices on hoagie bun, then top with chicken.