A classic Reuben made from Gary’s QuickSteak Corned Beef.
Gary’s QuickSteak Corned Beef
Corned Beef Reuben Sandwich
- 1 12 oz. package Gary’s QuickSteak Corned Beef *
- 1 C Sauerkraut – Jar or Bagged (drained)
- 1/4 C Butter (softened)
- 3-6 slices Swiss Cheese
- 1/4 C Thousand Island Dressing
- 4-6 slices Rye Bread
- Optional; 1 cup Gruyere Cheese (shredded)
- In a large skillet prepare Gary’s QuickSteak Corned Beef portions according to package directions.
- After draining sauerkraut, place on layered paper towels in a shallow bowl to remove most of the moisture.
- Butter one side of bread slices.
- Layer the cheese(s), sauerkraut, corned beef and thousand island dressing onto the bread. Close to create a sandwich.
- Wipe skillet used for corned beef and preheat for grilling sandwiches.
- Cook both sides of the bread slices similar to grilled cheese until cheese melts and bread slices are browned and crispy.
- Please follow package label guidelines for proper temperature for all cooked meats and poultry.