Traditional Vietnamese cuisine with Gary’s QuickSteak Chicken.
Gary’s QuickSteak Chicken Breast
- 1 4oz Gary’s Quick Steak Chicken puck
- 1 Tbsp cooking oil
- 2 oz sliced green onion
- 1 oz chopped garlic
- 1/4 C teriyaki sauce
- 4 oz prepared Asian Slaw
- 1 8 inch crusty baguette roll, split
- 2 oz thin sliced cucumbers
- To Taste, Cilantro sprigs and sliced jalapeño
- Heat oil in large pan to 350 F, place chicken, onion and garlic in and let sizzle for 30 seconds.
- Flip chicken, let cook 20 seconds, separate slices and mix in onion/garlic.
- Finish cooking chicken then add and mix in teriyaki sauce.
- Spread slaw and cucumbers on bottom of roll then fill with chicken mixture.
- Arrange cilantro and jalapeno on top and serve warm.