These tacos aren’t your standard street tacos, and they take minutes to make with Gary’s QuickSteak Sirloin. Find the Carne Asada Tacos below!
Gary’s QuickSteak Sirloin Beef
Carne Asada Tacos with Pickled Onions
- 4 Garlic Cloves (chopped fine)
- 1/4 tsp Cumin
- 1/4 tsp Hot Chipotle Powder
- 5 Red and Yellow Mini Peppers (sliced into rings)
- 1/2 Jalapeno Pepper (seeded and diced fine)
- 1 12 oz. Gary’s QuickSteak Beef
- 1 Lime (juiced)
- 18 Corn Tortillas (warmed)
- 1/4 C Green Salsa Verde
- 4 oz Cotija Cheese
- 1 C Cilantro Leaves (torn or rough chopped)
- Prepared Guacamole
- Additional Limes
- 1 Red Onion (sliced thin)
- 1/4 C Kosher Salt
- 1 Tbsp Sugar
- 1/2 C Apple Cider Vinegar
- To prepare pickled onion, place sliced onion in a bowl with salt and sugar, let sit for 10 to 20 minutes, place in a strainer and rinse under cold water. Place in onions in bowl with vinegar, cover and refrigerate.
- In a large skillet begin to prepare Gary’s QuickSteak Beef according to the package directions, after flipping the beef portions add the first 5 ingredients and sauté for and additional two to three minutes.
- Pour lime juice over beef and let rest a few minutes.
- Assemble the tacos in the warmed shells filling with the seasoned beef and peppers add salsa, guacamole, cheese, onions cilantro and pickled onions.