Trio Slider Tray
This Trio Slider Tray is made using Gary’s QuickSteak Beef Sirloin, Chicken Breast, and Corned Beed!
Are you ready to elevate your summer gatherings with a feast that will leave your guests craving for more? Look no further! Prepare to tantalize your taste buds with our Slider Tray recipe, starring the succulent flavors of Gary’s QuickSteak Sirloin, Chicken, and Corned Beef.
This mouthwatering combination is not only versatile but also incredibly easy to prepare, making it the perfect choice for block parties, family BBQs, and any occasion that demands a delectable spread. Get ready to embark on a flavor-filled journey that will have your guests begging for seconds!
Trio Slider Tray
- 1 10.8oz Gary's QuickSteak Sirloin
- 1 10.8oz Gary's QuickSteak Chicken
- 1 10.8oz Gary's QuickSteak Corned Beef
- Slider Buns
- Sliced Cheddar Cheese
- Sliced Pepper Jack Cheese
- Sliced Swiss Cheese
- Salt & Pepper
- Onion Pepper
- Garlic Powder
- Red Onion
- Condiments: mayonnaise, Dejion Mustard, Ect.
- Heat skillet and prepare each 10.8oz Gary’s QuickSteak meat separately and according to package directions. Make sure to season each with Wow! Seasoning, onion powder, garlic powder, salt, and pepper when meat begins to cook. When browned, remove from skillet and set aside.
- Split hamburger buns, butter each side, and place buns under oven broiler until lightly browned and golden. (Watch closely as they can burn)
- Once the meat is cooked and buns toasted, it's time to assemble the sliders! Begin with the Sirloin Slider: Place some of Gary's QuickSteak Sirloin on a slider bun and top it with a slice of cheddar cheese. Add lettuce, tomato, red onion, and your favorite condiments.
- For the Chicken Slider: Place some of Gary's QuickSteak Chicken on a slider bun and top it with a slice of pepper jack cheese. Add lettuce, tomato, red onion, and your preferred condiments.
- Finally, for the Corned Beef Slider: Place some of Gary's QuickSteak Corned Beef on a slider bun and top it with a slice of Swiss cheese. Add lettuce, tomato, red onion, and your favorite condiments.
- Arrange the sliders on a platter and serve them with a variety of additional condiments and sides!