Korean Steak and Kimchi Sub
This Korean Steak and Kimchi Sub is made using Gary’s QuickSteak Sirloin!
Korean Steak and Kim Chi Sub
- 1 4oz Gary’s QuickSteak Sirloin puck
- 1 Tbsp cooking oil
- 2 oz sliced green onion
- 1 oz chopped garlic
- 1/4 C Korean BBQ sauce
- 1 8" crusty baguette roll, split
- 4 oz prepared KimChi Can be found in the produce section of most grocery stores.
- Heat oil in large pan to 350 F, Place steak, onion, and garlic in and let sizzle for 30 seconds.
- Flip steak, let cook 20 seconds, Separate slices and mix in onion/garlic.
- Finish cooking steak then thoroughly mix in sauce.
- Fill roll with steak mixture and top with kimchi