This delicious Reuben Crescent Ring is made using Gary’s QuickSteak Corned Beef! Gary’s QuickSteak Corned
A delicious dish using Gary’s QuickSteak Corned Beef!
- 8 slices Rye Bread (cut into 1 inch cubes)
- 1/2 C Butter (melted)
- 1 12 oz. Package Gary’s QuickSteak Corned Beef
- 16 oz Sauerkraut (jarred or bagged)
- 1/4 C Onion (finely diced)
- 1 Tbsp Spicy Brown Mustard
- 1 C Swiss Cheese (grated)
- 1 C Cheddar Cheese (grated)
- 1/2 C Thousand Island dressing
- 1/4 C Mayonnaise
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Place cubed rye bread into a 2-quart plastic bag or large bowl and mix with melted butter.
- Place buttered cubes onto a rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake until lightly browned, approx. 15 minutes, stirring occasionally, set aside.
- Prepare Gary’s QuickSteak Corned Beef according to package directions in a large ovenproof skillet. Remove meat from skillet.
- Drain sauerkraut and squeeze as much extra liquid from kraut as possible.
- Add all remaining ingredients to the skillet, add kraut and prepared corned beef and mix together.
- Add buttered rye bread and mix all ingredients in skillet, coating bread cubes.
- Place skillet into the oven and bake for 40 minutes or until filling is bubbly.