This simple sandwich is anything but plain! Made with Gary’s QuickSteak sirloin, it only takes
Napa Valley Cheesesteak
A delicious cheesesteak inspired by Napa Valley and made with Gary’s QuickSteak.
Napa Valley Sirloin and Brie Cheesesteak
- 1 4oz Gary’s QuickSteak Sirloin puck
- 1 Tbsp cooking oil
- 2 oz sliced onion
- 3 oz sliced portabella mushrooms
- 1/2 C Merlot or red wine
- 1 8 inch crusty baguette roll, split
- 1 2oz slices Brie cheese
- 4 oz prepared apple chutney
- Heat oil in large pan to 350 F, Place steak, onion and mushrooms in and let sizzle for 30 seconds.
- Flip steak, let cook 20 seconds, separate slices and mix in onion/mushrooms.
- Finish cooking steak, add wine and let reduce down halfway while mixing in steak and mushrooms.
- Arrange steak mixture to be the same size of the roll and top with brie cheese.
- Place hinged roll over meat and cheese and allow to melt.
- Slide spatula under inverted steak and flip right-side up. Top with apple chutney.