This delicious Reuben Crescent Ring is made using Gary’s QuickSteak Corned Beef! Gary’s QuickSteak Corned
Corned Beef with Carrots, Potatoes, and Brussel Sprouts
A classic corned beef dish using Gary’s QuickSteak Corned Beef takes half the time!
Corned Beef with Carrots, Potatoes, and Brussels Sprouts
- 1 C New Potatoes (cut in half or quarters)
- 1 C Baby Carrots (sliced in half length-wise)
- 1 1/2 C Brussels Sprouts (trimmed and cut in half)
- 1 12 oz. package Gary’s QuickSteak Corned Beef
- 1 1/2 C Chicken Broth
- 1/4 C Butter
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Chopped Parsley to taste
- Add prepared potatoes, carrots and brussels sprouts to medium saucepan and add chicken broth.
- Bring broth to a boil and steam vegetables for 20 minutes or until potatoes are cooked and can be pierced with a fork. Set aside.
- In large skillet prepare corned beef according package directions.
- When meat is finished cooking add vegetables with chicken broth to skillet and top with butter, bring to slow simmer until butter is completely melted.
- Top with chopped parsley.