With Gary’s QuickSteak® Corned Beef, you don’t have to wait for leftovers in order to make a really quick corned beef hash dish! This no-fuss meal uses products you can cook from frozen, with no previous thawing needed. Enjoy a classic breakfast and top it with eggs prepared your favorite way.
Corned Beef Hash
- 1 pkg Gary’s QuickSteak® Corned Beef (12 oz)
- 1 bag Potatoes O’Brien, with onions & peppers, frozen
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 4-6 eggs, prepared your favorite way
- Add olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat, and cook Potatoes O’Brien until it begins to brown.
- Preheat another large skillet on medium high, add Gary’s QuickSteak® Corned Beef (entire package) . Allow to cook until top of meat begins to thaw, 1-2 minutes, using a spatula turn the corned beef meat over. Cook another 1-2 minutes, or until meat can be separated. Use spatula to pull apart portions into bite sized pieces. Remove meat from skillet, set aside, cover with foil to keep warm.
- Add cooked Corned Beef to the potato mixture. Turn heat to low and cover.
- Prepare your egg(s) the way you like and add to top of plated portion of Corned Beef Hash.