This Chicken Enchilada Casserole is made using Gary’s QuickSteak Chicken Breast! Gary’s QuickSteak Chicken Don’t
Chicken Street Tacos with Tomato & Mango Salsa
Cook up some quick chicken street tacos using Gary’s QuickSteak Chicken! Recipe for the salsa also included below.
Chicken Street Tacos with Tomato and Mango Salsa
- 1/2 tsp Paprika
- 1/4 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Cumin
- 1/4 tsp Oregano
- 1/4 tsp Ground Black Pepper
- 1 Lime (juiced about 1/4 cup)
- 1 12oz pkg Gary's QuickSteak Chicken
- 1 Tbsp Canola or Avocado Oil
- 8-16 White Corn Mini Tortillas (warmed)
- Cojita Cheese (or any shredded cheese)
- Mango Salsa (or any prepared salsa or pico degallo)
- In a small bowl mix first 5 ingredients.
- Add oil to large skillet, add Gary’s QuickSteak Chicken to skillet. Sear on one side.
- When patties begin to break apart easily, spread dry ingredient mix over patties and flip in the pan. Continue to break apart until fully cooked with no pink remaining.
- Add lime juice to pan and stir the spiked, cooked meat with the juice.
- Layer two warmed tortillas together, top with chicken, salsa and crumbled cojita cheese. Fold and serve.
- 3 ripe Mangos ( peeled and diced)
- 10-12 Cherry Tomatoes (quartered)
- 6 Green Onions (sliced)
- ¼ cup Fresh Cilantro Leaves (rough chopped)
- 1 Jalapeno (seeded and minced)
- ¼ tsp. cumin
- 1 large Lime (juiced, about ¼ cup)
- Salt (to taste)