Chicken Lettuce Wraps
This Chicken Lettuce Wraps recipe is made using Gary’s QuickSteak Chicken Breast!
Chicken Lettuce Wrap
- 1 12 oz. Package Gary’s QuickSteak Chicken
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 Cloves Garlic – minced
- 1 Onion – diced
- 1/2 C Green Peppers, Diced
- 1/2 C Red Peppers, Diced
- 1/4 C Hoisin Sauce
- 2 Tbsp Soy Sauce or Coconut Aminos
- 1 Tbsp Rice Wine Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp Fresh Ginger – grated
- 8 oz can Water Chestnuts, drained and diced
- 1 Tbsp Corn Starch
- 2 Green Onion – Sliced
- 1/4 C Peanuts - chopped
- 1 Head Butter Lettuce
- Sauté chicken according to package directions, when chicken is fully cooked remove from pan.
- Place cooked chicken in a food processor to break meat apart into smaller pieces. (May rough chop chicken on cutting board if desired.)
- Add 1 tbsp. oil to pan used for chicken, add minced garlic, diced onions, grated ginger, green and red peppers, sauté 2 to 3 minutes or until onions are translucent.
- In a small bowl mix Hoisin sauce, soy sauce, rice vinegar and cornstarch.
- Add sauce mixture to sautéed vegetables, heat until sauce is thickened, then add chopped cooked chicken, sliced green onions and chopped water chestnuts to pan and heat through.
- Remove from pan and keep warm.
- Serve in lettuce leaves. May also be served over white rice or soba noodles. Garnish with Peanut Sauce and chopped peanuts.
- ½ tsp. Garlic Powder
- ¼ tsp. Powdered Ginger
- 4 tbsp. Soy Sauce or Coconut Aminos
- 3 tbsp. Hoisin Sauce
- 1 tbsp. Sesame Oil
- 1 tbsp. Peanut Butter
- 2 tsp. Sweet Chili Sauce