Cajun Beef Sandwich
This Cajun Beef Sandwich is made using Gary’s QuickSteak Sirloin!
Cajun Beef Sandwiches
- 1 12 oz package Gary’s QuickSteak Sirloin Beef
- 1 pkg Wow! Seasoning (included in QuickSteak package)
- 1/4 tsp Oregano
- 1/2 tsp Cayenne Pepper
- 1/4 tsp Thyme
- 1/3 C Mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp Onion, finely diced
- 1 Tbsp White Wine Vinegar (any other Vinegar may be substituted)
- 1/4 tsp Herbs De Provence
- 1/4 tsp Smoked Paprika
- 1/2 tsp Sugar
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 3 C packaged Cabbage Slaw Mix
- 4 Kaiser Bread Rolls
- 4 slices Swiss Cheese
- Red Pepper Flakes (Optional)
- In a small bowl mix together mayonnaise, vinegar, Herbs De Provence, smoked paprika, salt and sugar.
- Place packaged Cabbage Slaw Mix and diced onions in medium bowl, pour mayonnaise dressing over slaw mixture, mix lightly, set aside.
- In a large skillet cook Gary's QuickSteak Sirloin Beef according to package directions, adding Wow! Seasoning, oregano, cayenne pepper, and thyme. After meat is flipped, stir to mix in the spices.
- When meat has completed cooking, top with cheese slices and set aside.
- For each sandwich: using a large spatula, place beef with melted cheese slice on top of bottom half of roll. Top with scoop of cabbage mixture, sprinkle with red pepper flakes (if desired) and cover with top half of roll.