Buffalo Chicken Dip
Indulge in the perfect game day snack with our Chicken Buffalo Dip, featuring Gary’s QuickSteak Chicken. This speedy recipe takes less than 20 minutes to prepare, making it an ideal choice for events, parties, and tailgating! Enjoy it with an assortment of veggies and chips for a crowd-pleasing treat.
Chicken Buffalo Dip
- 1 Skilet/Pan
- 1 Oven Safe Dish
- 1 Package 10.8oz Gary's QuickSteak Chicken
- 1 Tablespoon Unsalted Butter
- 2 Teaspoons Minced Garlic
- 1/2 Cup Franks RedHot
- 8 oz Cream Cheese
- 1/2 Cup Sour Cream
- 1/2 Cup White Cheddar
- 1/4 Cup American Cheddar
- 1/4 Cup Blue Cheese
- 2 Teaspoons Green Onions or Chives Sliced
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In skillet cook Gary's QuickSteak Chicken and follow packaging instructions. Once fully cooked place in a separate bowl.
- Turn pan onto medium heat to melt butter and add minced garlic into pan. Cook until garlic is fragrant.
- Add Chicken, Franks RedHot, cream cheese and sour cream into the pan and mix until combined.
- Add mixture into a oven safe dish and top with american and white cheddar cheese, before placing in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Take out of the oven and add blue cheese and green onions, before letting the dip cool for 5 to 10 minutes, before serving.