Transform the classic Reuben sandwich into bite-sized deliciousness with Gary’s QuickSteak!
Get ready for an exciting game day extravaganza because our delectable Reuben Bites are ready to steal the show! These little bites of delight are not just snacks; they’re a touchdown of flavor that’s tailor-made for the football season.So, whether you’re watching the big game at home or cheering for your team in the stadium, these Reuben Bites are your game day must-haves!
Enjoy the savory, tangy goodness that’s perfectly packaged in each bite, making them the ideal football season treat. It’s time to elevate your game day snacking experience and savor these crowd-pleasing, mouthwatering Reuben Bites. Ready to score a touchdown in flavor? Check out more exciting recipes like this at garysquicksteak.com/recipes.
- 1 package (10.8 ounce) Gary's QuickSteak® Corned Beef
- 1 cup Shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 cup Drained Refrigerated Sauerkraut
- 1 cup Thousand Island Dressing
- 2 tsp Caraway Seeds
- 48 each Wonton Wrappers
- 3 cups Canola Oil or Vegetable Oil
- Prepare corned beef as label directs; cool slightly. In medium bowl, toss cheese, sauerkraut, 3 tablespoons dressing, caraway seeds and corned beef. Makes about 3 cups.
- Place wrappers on work surface with 1 corner of each facing you; place about 1 tablespoon corned beef mixture in center of wrapper. Brush edges of wrappers with water; fold bottom and top corners over filling and seal with water. Fold left and right corners up to make a rectangular-shaped envelope; seal edges with additional water, if necessary.
- Attach deep fryer thermometer to side of medium saucepot. Add oil; heat over medium heat 10 minutes or until oil temperature reaches 350°. In 6 batches, add reuben bites to oil; cook 5 minutes or until golden brown and crisp, turning once. With slotted spoon, transfer bites to paper towel-lined plate. Makes 48 reuben bites.
- Serve reuben bites with remaining 1 cup dressing for dipping