Try out our Gary’s QuickSteak Chicken Breast in this delicious Chicken Pesto Sub Sandwich.
Gary’s QuickSteak Chicken Breast
Chicken Pesto Sub
- 1 4oz Gary’s Quick Steak Chicken puck
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 2 oz diced onion
- 1 oz chopped garlic
- 2 oz roasted red peppers cut into strips
- 3 oz prepared pesto sauce
- 2 oz grape tomatoes
- 3 oz sliced mozzarella cheese
- 1 8” crusty baguette
- 1 C fresh baby spinach
- 2 Tbsp Italian dressing
- Heat butter in large pan to 350 F, place chicken, onion, garlic and peppers in and let sizzle for 30 seconds.
- Flip chicken, let cook 20 seconds, separate slices and mix in onion/garlic/peppers.
- Cook chicken to 165 degrees F, add pesto, tomatoes and cheese then stir over low heat until cheese is melted.
- Toss Spinach and place in split roll. Add the chicken/cheese mixture and serve.