Delicious way to put together beef, mushrooms, and asparagus quickly for dinner!
Gary’s QuickSteak Sirloin Beef
Beef, Mushrooms, and Asparagus
- 1 Tbsp Cooking Sherry
- 3 Tbsp Soy Sauce (Divided)
- 1/4 tsp Ground Ginger
- 1 12 oz package Gary's QuickSteak Sirloin Beef
- 1 Tbsp Cornstarch
- 1 Tbsp Hoisin Sauce
- 1/4 tsp Sugar
- 1/2 C Beef Broth
- 4 oz Sliced Button or Portobello Mushrooms
- 2 lbs Asparagus, fresh, cut into 1-1/2” Lengths
- 1 Clove Garlic, minced
- 3 Tbsp Avocado or Canola Oil (Divided)
- Cooked Rice or Cauliflower Rice
- In a small bowl mix sherry, 1-1/2 tbsp. soy sauce and ground ginger and stir together.
- In another small bowl mix together the cornstarch, hoisin sauce, 1-1/2 tbsp. soy sauce, sugar and beef broth, set aside.
- In large skillet add 1 tbsp. oil to pan and heat until shimmering, add frozen QuickSteak Beef portions and sear on one side, flip meat, pour the sherry and soy sauce mixture over the cooking beef portions and continue to break apart.
- When meat is no longer pink and starting to brown,remove from pan and set aside.
- Add the remaining oil to the same pan, add the mushrooms, garlic and sauté until the mushrooms have just begun to let go of their juices. Add asparagus and sauté until tender crisp. Add the cornstarch mixture to the pan and bring to a boil, stir two minutes and add the beef to the pan and heat through.
- Serve with cooked rice/cauliflower rice,