This Irish Stew with Cheddar Dumplings is a great comfort meal made with Gary’s QuickSteak
If you’re looking for a dish outside of the traditional cheesesteak that is packed with flavor, try out this Bavarian cheesesteak served on a pretzel roll.
Gary’s QuickSteak Sirloin
- 1 4oz Gary’s QuickSteak Sirloin puck
- 2 oz onion, chopped
- 2 oz sliced mushrooms
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 1 Pretzel roll, lg
- 4 oz cheddar cheese sauce
- 1 oz Belgium pale ale or your favorite beer(optional)
- 2 oz fried onion straws
- Heat butter in large pan to 350 F, place steak, onion and mushrooms in and let sizzle for 30 seconds.
- Flip steak, let cook 20 seconds, separate slices and mix in onion/mushrooms.
- Finish cooking steak and add beer (let evaporate) then cheese sauce. Heat thoroughly.
- Split pretzel roll and add steak mixture, top with fried onions and serve warm.