When you’re looking for a comforting recipe that can be made in less than 30 minutes, this white bean chicken chili is always a hit! The green chilies add a mild spice to this chili, making it family friendly, however you could add some jalapenos if you like more of a kick.
Why is it called white bean chicken chili? Because instead of being made with the typical red beans, it’s made with a mixture of white ones (Great Northern and Cannellini). When combined with Gary’s QuickSteak chicken breast meat, this hearty meal cooks up quick and easy.
White Bean Chicken Chili
- 1 pkg Gary's QuickSteak chicken breast (12 oz)
- 1 tsp WOW! Seasoning
- 1 can Great Northern beans, drained
- 1 can Cannellini beans, drained
- 2 C chicken broth, low-sodium
- 1 can corn, drained
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 C Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- 1 med onion, chopped
- 1 can green chilies, drained (4.5 oz)
- In a medium skillet, cook Gary's QuickSteak chicken breast from frozen as indicated on package. Add WOW! Seasoning. Add onions and cook until translucent.
- In large pot, combine chicken broth, both cans of beans, corn, green chilies, and garlic. Put on medium heat.
- Add cooked chicken to pot and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle cheese on top and serve.