This steak and eggs scramble recipe is the perfect addition to your breakfast, or even dinner, menu. Featuring Gary’s QuickSteak® Sirloin Steak, this quick meal idea comes together in less than twenty minutes and only uses five ingredients!
Steak & Eggs Scramble
- 1 pkg QuickSteak® Philly Steak (12 oz)
- 1 tsp QuickSteak Wow!® Seasoning (included in package)
- 8 Eggs
- 1 tbsp Milk
- 1 tbsp Butter
- Scramble eggs and milk with a fork. (set aside in bowl)
- Pre-heat skillet to Med/High
- Add Gary’s QuickSteak® Sirloin to skillet, season with WOW! Seasoning®
- Cook Gary’s QuickSteak® Sirloin approx. 30 seconds on one side then flip
- As steak slices begin to separate, pull apart with spatula, set aside
- Melt butter in pan and scramble eggs until done
- Combined Gary’s QuickSteak® and scrambled eggs and serve
How do I get Gary’s WOW! Seasoning?
Simple! A serving of WOW! Seasoning comes pre-packaged on the Gary’s QuickSteak® Sirloin Steak packages, or you can purchase it in a shaker bottle online or at the following stores.