Breakfast burritos don’t have to be boring! Stack yours full of Gary’s QuickSteak 100% sirloin steak, eggs, peppers, and cheese for an explosion of flavor. This steak and egg breakfast burrito is a savory way to start your day.
Steak and Egg Breakfast Burrito Recipe
- 1 pkg Gary's QuickSteak sirloin steak (12 oz)
- 1 bell pepper, any color
- 1 tsp WOW! Seasoning
- 2 oz Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- 4 flour tortillas, large
- 4 eggs, large
- In a small bowl, scramble the four eggs with a fork. Set aside.
- Pre-heat skillet on medium heat.
- Add Gary’s QuickSteak® Sirloin to skillet, season with WOW! Seasoning®
- Cut bell peppers and add to steak while cooking.
- Once steak is cooked, add egg mixture and cook with steak and peppers.
- Add cheese and stir in, cooking it long enough to allow it to melt.
- Warm tortillas for 30 seconds in microwave.
- Fill tortillas with steak and eggs mixture and roll into burritos.