This beef chili recipe made with Gary’s QuickSteak Sirloin Beef is a smash hit for family dinners, tailgate parties, and holiday feasts. After spending just a few minutes cooking the steak, throw everything else in the stock pot and let it simmer for a delicious dinner!
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 C Onion, diced
- 12 oz QuickSteak® Philly Steak (1 package)
- 1 tsp Garlic, chopped
- 2 cans Red Beans in Chili Sauce (14.5 oz cans)
- 1 can Rotel® tomatoes and green chilis (10 oz can)
- 2 Tbsp Chili Powder, more to taste
- 1 tsp Cumin
- 1 tsp QuickSteak Wow!® Seasoning
- Heat olive oil on medium high in 4 quart stockpot, add diced onions, saute until onions are translucent.
- Add QuickSteak® Philly Steak saute until cooked, about 1 minute, pulling meat apart as you saute, add chopped garlic, saute an additional minute.
- Add seasoning, garlic, red beans in chili sauce, Rotel® tomatoes and diced tomatoes. Stir to blend ingredients.
- Simmer on medium low heat, 20 minutes.
Looking for some WOW! Seasoning? One packet of Wow! Seasoning to add to the steak comes pre-packaged on the Gary’s QuickSteak® Sirloin Steak packages, or you can always purchase it in a shaker bottle online or at the following stores.