Tacos don’t always have to be beef! Try out this easy chicken taco recipe using Gary’s QuickSteak Chicken Breast meat for a super quick way to serve up tacos in minutes!
- 1 pkg QuickSteak® Chicken Breast (12 oz)
- 1/2 tsp QuickSteak Wow!® Seasoning (included in package)
- 1/2 pkg taco seasoning
- 1/4 c water
- taco shells
- diced green chilis
- sliced/diced tomatoes
- shredded cheddar cheese
- shredded lettuce
- diced onion
- Preheat skillet to medium high heat.
- Prepare QuickSteak® Chicken Breast, adding the taco seasoning, the QuickSteak Wow!® Seasoning, and diced onion. Add water while cooking, and green chilies (if desired).
- Warm taco shells in oven as directed.
- Spoon chicken mixture into warmed taco shells.
- Top with lettuce, diced tomatoes, and shredded cheese
Want more WOW! Seasoning?
Even though a serving of the WOW! Seasoning comes with the Gary’s QuickSteak® Chicken packages, if you’d like a larger bottle to add it to more dishes you can get it online or at the following stores.
Start writing or type / to choose a block