Looking for a beef fajita recipe that you can put on the table in less than 15 minutes? This savory mixture stuffed in warm tortillas is made with Gary’s QuickSteak® pre-sliced sirloin beef and stir fry peppers and onions. Add cheese, sour cream, salsa, or even guacamole to taste!
- 1 pkg QuickSteak® Philly Steak (or Chicken Breast) 12 oz.
- 1/4 tsp QuickSteak Wow!® Seasoning
- 1 pkg stir fry peppers and onions, thawed (16 oz)
- 4-6 flour tortillas (10 inches), warmed
- Shredded cheddar cheese, picante sauce and sour cream
- Thaw frozen vegetable in microwave 2 to 3 minutes.
- Place the QuickSteak® Philly Steak, seasoned with QuickSteak Wow!® Seasoning in the skillet and cook the meat.
- Stir in the frozen vegetable and cook until all is hot.
- Spoon meat and vegetables onto tortillas, if desired, top with cheese and serve with picante sauce and sour cream.
Even though a small amount of the WOW! Seasoning is available with the package of Gary’s QuickSteak® , you can also buy it in a shaker bottle to use on any dish you want! Find a Grocer or Buy Online today!