Beef and broccoli just got a whole lot quicker with Gary’s QuickSteak. The Philly Steak meat will have your family asking how in the world you were able to get the meal from kitchen to table so fast. With Gary’s pre-sliced beef and chicken products, it’s easy to put a quick spin on many of your favorite recipes.
Beef and Broccoli
- 1 pkg Gary’s QuickSteak Philly Steak 12 oz
- 1/4 tsp QuickSteak Wow!® Seasoning Included in package
- 10 oz pkg frozen broccoli florets
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- stir fry sauce
- soy sauce
- white rice or Asian noodles
- Thaw frozen broccoli in the microwave for 2-3 minutes.
- Begin preparing rice or noodles.
- Place the frozen QuickSteak® Philly Steak in a wok or skillet and cook the meat as indicated on the packaging. Flip once, and separate with spatula. Add QuickSteak Wow!® Seasoning and continue until meat is cooked (approximately 90 seconds).
- Stir in the broccoli, stir fry sauce and soy sauce. Cook until broccoli is tender.
- Serve over rice or Asian noodles.
Love the WOW! Seasoning and want to use it on other recipes? One serving comes pre-packaged on the Gary’s QuickSteak® Sirloin Steak, but you can buy an entire shaker bottle of this great seasoning online or at the following stores.